1. A Word document containing the following:
a. A copy of your pivot table (simply copy and paste)
b. For each security classification (i.e., Trading, AFS, HTM), if necessary, determine the unrealized gain or loss to be recognized during March 2017 and propose adjusting journal entries. [6 points]
• Your numbers must be formatted using comma separators and to the nearest cent (2 decimal places).
• Your entries must identify the security classification affected by the entry.
• Your entries must identify the unrealized gain or loss as affecting net income (NI) or other comprehensive income (OCI).
c. For each security classification, if necessary, determine the March 31 balance in the adjustment account (Fair Value Adjustment). [4 points]
• You must identify the dollar value of the balance and the type of balance (debit or credit) for each classification as needed.
• Your numbers must be formatted comma separators and to the nearest cent (2 decimal places).