answer each question individually. this is not a paper. just have to provide a answer to each question
· Use the Internet to research “cost escalation” within the health care segment. Next, determine one (1) key driver of health care cost escalation. Indicate one (1) strategy health care managers can implement to reduce costs in the future. Provide support for your rationale.
· Assume that you are a financial administrator of a hospital, and you are responsible for reducing costs (e.g., fixed, variable, semi-fixed, etc.) for the facility. Determine the most significant cost within the hospital, and recommend a strategy for reducing this cost 10% over the next year. Provide support for your strategy.
· Recommend a strategy for financial administrators to balance the tension between having inventory on hand when it is needed versus the carry cost to the organization. Provide support for your recommendation.
· Assume that you are a health care administrator in a hospital, and you are responsible for staffing levels. Suggest an approach to staffing for 24/7 coverage that optimizes patient care, minimizes cost, and produces the highest level of employee satisfaction. Provide support for your rationale.
· From the scenario, interpret the operating indicators used to analyze the financial performance of the organization. Indicate specific ways in which this information will help management improve the performance of the organization. Provide support for your rationale.
· Assume that you are a hospital administrator, and one of your responsibilities is selecting financial ratios to be included on your management dashboard. Determine the two (2) most critical financial ratios for you to monitor at your facility, and indicate how each of these ratios would help you assess the current performance of your facility. Provide support for your rationale.