The integrated business topics course examines strategic business management while integrating topics from previously completed business foundation coursework. This allows students to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the undergraduate business curricula with a significant emphasis placed on the assessment of individual outcomes to determine content mastery.
Course Topics & Objectives
Week One: Introduction to Strategic Management
· Define strategic management and planning.
· Create an organizational mission and vision statement.
· Analyze an organization in terms of its structure, culture, and purpose.
· Develop a strategic plan.
Week Two: Internal and External Environment
· Conduct a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis.
· Analyze the effect of the external and internal environments on an organization’s strategic plan.
Week Three: Strategy Development
· Develop strategic objectives.
· Create organizational objectives and goals.
Week Four: Strategy Implementation
· Recommend an implementation strategy for a strategic plan.
Week Five: Monitoring and Control
· Develop methods to monitor and control the implementation of a strategic plan.
Pearce, J. A. II, & Robinson, R. B. (2009). Strategic management: Formulation, implementation, and control (11th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more