As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. You know that the first step is to consider drafting a business plan proposal to organize all of your ideas. For this assignment, you will submit a business plan for the legal considerations of your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your business. You are creating your business based on biblical principles, which should be integrated throughout your plan.
Your business plan must include the following:
1. Introduction of the proposed business;
2. Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business;
3. Description of the specific steps that need to be followed to successfully and legally start the business;
4. Description of possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace;
5. Description of a possible disagreement that could be encountered among the partners, the investors and shareholders, or other stakeholders in the business;
6. Illustration of the various ways the disagreement could be resolved (referring back to the formal documents, such as the articles of incorporation or the partnership agreement); and
7. Application of biblical principles and explanation of how the proposed business would bring glory to God.
This paper must be at least 1,300 words, double-spaced, in Times New Roman font or similar, and structured in current APA form. Your analysis must be supported by at least 3 scholarly sources. Sources must be cited in current APA format.
0 to 25 points
Â· All components of the Business Plan Paper assignment are addressed.
Â· The plan is structured in current APA form.
0 to 75 points
Â· Thorough exploration of each assigned topic.
Â· Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts).
Â· Integrated support of at least 3 sources beyond the Melvin text.
Â· Integration of biblical principles throughout.
0 to 50 points
Â· Proper spelling, grammar, and usage are used.
Â· The required word count (at least 1,300 words) is met.
Â· In-text and reference list citations in current APA format.
Â· Communication follows Student Expectations.