Use the Internet to research a publicly traded company for which you would like to work.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1) Briefly describe the company you researched, its compensation strategy, best practices they are applying, and compensation-related challenges they are facing.
2) Analyze how your company applies compensation practice to determine the positive or negative impact to the company and its stakeholders.
3) Examine the ways in which laws, labor unions, and market factors impact the company’s compensation practices. Provide specific examples to support your response.
4) Evaluate the effectiveness of traditional bases for pay at the company you researched.
5) Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.