30. “Double taxation” refers to the LR.S. first taxing a corporation’s revenue and then its profits.
31. All else the same, the greater the frequency of compounding, the more the proceeds from a given investment amount.
32. If an owner of shares in a company sells some shares to a person who does not own any, it is a primary transaction
33. If an owner of shares in a company sells some shares to another existing owner, it is a secondary transaction
34. Analytical Associates (AA) is an investment company. Its mutual fund owns shares in Delta Airlines, Starbucks, Facebook and other stocks. When you invest in AA’s mutual fund, you are purchasing shares in Delta Airlines, etc. in the stock market.
35. Toys-4-U corporation has $5 million in assets and $1 million in debt. The ratio of its debt to equity is.25. Get Finance homework help