1. Which child did you choose to observe and document motor development?
2. Discuss and defend the observation method you used: anecdotal record, running record, time sampling, event sampling, checklist or rating scale?
3. What did you learn?
4. What other observation methods could you have used?
5. What more do you need to know?
6. Explain the importance of direct observation to a coworker who is new in the early childhood field Give specific examples of why it is important to conduct objective observations of young children. Get Finance Help Today