Every organization, including governments, must survive in an environment full of opportunities and threats. Governments must find ways around threats and take advantage of opportunities that arise. Complicating the existence of government organizations is the fact that they are open systems that are affected by both external and internal forces. External forces include economic or political opportunities and obstacles. Internal forces relate to human resource strengths or weaknesses, or other inherent conditions of the organization.
In this Discussion, you focus on internal and external factors that may affect the development of a successful strategic financial plan in the EPA.
The Assignment 1-2 pagesmust include:
1. a brief description of the EPA
2. explain the internal and external factors that might impede the development of a successful financial strategic plan.
3. Provide examples of at least two internal factors and oneexternal factor
4. explain how they could impact the organization.
5. identify how these obstacles may be overcome.
***Be sure to support your posting and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources provided.