Build on Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three, and Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 2, completed in Week Four.
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data.
Describe how you will sample the population:
· What is the appropriate sampling method?
· What sampling frame will be used?
· What is the appropriate sampling size?
· How will the sample size be determined?
Discuss the overall data analysis approach and result reporting:
· Which statistical test will be used and why?
· How will the results be displayed?
Combine the three parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business Research assignment to develop a cohesive research proposal of no more than 1,750 words.
Include the following elements:
· Research problem and purpose
· Significance, scope, magnitude, and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem
· Research question, hypothesis, and variables
· Research design
· Instrument you developed or selected
· Sampling method
· Overall data analysis approach
· Result reporting
· Ethical considerations
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.