Please send me an e-mail if you would like to complete these discussion questions.
I will NOT accept a request from anyone that currently lives outside the U.S.
Do not attempt to raise the price.
You must have a teacher account and you must have good reviews.
No plagiarism!! 100% original!! No grammatical mistakes!! Must use current information! I have access to Grammarly to catch your mistakes and your attempts at plagiarism.
Late work not excepted! 100% refundable if found plagiarised, late, or filled with grammatical mistakes!!
Answers to each question must be more than a paragraph long!
1. Take a position on the following statement: All business students should take this course (Financial Markets and Institutions). Provide a detailed rationale for your response.
2. Discuss two areas or specific items covered in this course that you can foresee going through radical change over the next 20 years. Provide a detailed rationale for each of your selections.
3. Anticipate how you might stay atop of the topics covered in this course (Financial Markets and Institutions) after completion of your education.
4. The derivatives market has grown tremendously over the past two decades. Given your recently gained knowledge of financial risk analysis, explain why you think derivatives have become so popular over this period.
5. Assess whether this popularity is likely to continue over the next two decades. Consider recent problems with speculation and improper use of risk management techniques as seen in the financial crisis, as well as government. Propose recommendations to restore confidence in the use of credit derivatives.
6. Discuss two areas or specific items covered in this course (Financial Risk Analysis) that you can foresee going through radical change over the next 10 years. Provide a detailed rationale for each of your selections.
7. Anticipate how you might stay atop of the topics covered in this course (Financial Risk Management) after completion of your education.