DUE 11:59PM CHICAGO TIME tonight MARCH 9th
Business Proposal (EXAMPLES INCLUDED!)
As an entrepreneur you want to submit a sales proposal to solicit new business or collaborate with another business. Your service is more expensive or you can pay less than your competitors. Answer these questions first:
· What service (product) will you offer?
· Why does the organization need your product or service?
· Why is your service better than the competitors?
· What is the price range for your service or pay?
· How would you support the prices that you charge or pay?
· What specific services would you provide?
· How would you conclude and ask for the business?
1-2 paragraph cover letter
2 page proposal (excluding cover page) should include the following sections:
· Summary of project or needs
· Description of your product (service)
· Team members and responsibilities
· Details about your idea/approach
· Cost breakdown
· Inclusion of graphics or photos (if it will illustrate your skills or service)
· Competitive advantage
· Summarize your skill set / expertise
· Persuasive copy
· Call to action